Seattle Disorderly Conduct Lawyer
Experienced Defense Against Disorderly Conduct Charges in Washington
At Guadagno Law, PLLC, our Seattle disorderly conduct lawyer has been fighting for the rights of the accused for over 17 years. If you are facing charges for disorderly conduct, do not hesitate to contact our team. We are here to guide you through the legal process and fight for the best possible result in your case.
Call Guadagno Law, PLLC today at (206) 895-6800 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with our disorderly conduct attorney in Seattle.
What is Disorderly Conduct?
Disorderly conduct is considered a broad term used to describe a range of disruptive or tumultuous behaviors that can lead to criminal charges. In Washington State, disorderly conduct falls under RCW 9A.84.030 and can encompass a variety of actions, including:
- Fighting: Engaging in physical altercations or brawls in public places.
- Disturbing the Peace: Engaging in behaviors that disrupt the peace and tranquility of others, such as loud and unreasonable noise.
- Disruptive Conduct: Behaviors that interfere with the operation of businesses, schools, or public places, causing alarm or annoyance.
- Intoxication: Public intoxication or being under the influence of drugs or alcohol in a disruptive manner.
What Are the Penalties for Disorderly Conduct in Washington?
The penalties for disorderly conduct in Washington can range from a simple misdemeanor to a gross misdemeanor, depending on the exact circumstances and the severity of the offense. Here's a breakdown of potential penalties:
- Simple Misdemeanor: Disorderly conduct is typically charged as a simple misdemeanor. Conviction can lead to 90 days in jail and fines of up to $1,000.
- Gross Misdemeanor: If the disorderly conduct involves displaying a weapon or recklessly creating a risk of harm, it could be charged as a gross misdemeanor. A gross misdemeanor conviction can lead to up to 364 days in jail and fines of up to $5,000.
Defenses Against Disorderly Conduct Charges
Some common defenses against disorderly conduct charges could include:
- Lack of Intent: If it can be demonstrated that your actions were not willfully disruptive or that you did not intend to cause alarm or annoyance, this can be a valid defense.
- First Amendment Rights: Certain behaviors, such as protests or demonstrations, may be protected by the First Amendment. We can argue that your actions were a legitimate exercise of your constitutional rights.
- Self-Defense: If you were acting in self-defense or to protect others, we can argue that your actions were justified under the circumstances.
- False Accusations: If you believe you were wrongly accused of disorderly conduct, we can work to uncover evidence that supports your innocence.
- Mistaken Identity: If you were wrongfully identified as the perpetrator, we can present evidence to prove your innocence.
Contact Our Seattle Disorderly Conduct Attorney Today
At Guadagno Law, PLLC, we are dedicated to defending your rights and advocating for the best possible outcome in your case. We can thoroughly investigate your case, build a strong defense, and work tirelessly to protect your interests. Our Seattle disorderly conduct attorney is here to provide you with the legal guidance and representation you need during this challenging time. Your future and your freedom are worth protecting, and we are ready to fight for you.
Contact Guadagno Law, PLLC, today to get started with our Seattle disorderly conduct lawyer.
"I was able to win my case due to him."After having experienced one of the most difficult times in my life after being charged for a crime, I contacted Albert at Guadagno Law. Albert was able to help me in this difficult time and was able to take a very stressful situation and put me at ease. Albert promised that he would work hard and diligently for me, and he did. I was able to win my case due to him. Albert was gracious, direct, and honest about my case and what he was going to do to help me win. I will highly recommend Guadagno Law if one needs to seek legal advice.- Ben
"Impressive defense attorney"I have never had to hire an attorney before and Albert was just amazing. He took on my case quickly and was incredibly efficient and professional. He spent hours with me on the phone over several months, helping to ease my fears and worries and offering words of encouragement and advice. Albert is kind, thoughtful and generous with his time and I consider him a friend. He was very supportive to me during such A difficult time in my life. He fought tirelessly for me and my family with great success. He truly went above and beyond to fight for a full dismissal. I highly recommend his services.- Coral
"Puts his heart & soul into protecting his clients"I have been a client of Alberts for going on 3 years, he has been there for me during a very difficult time in my life. Never was there a time when I was not able to be in contact him, weekday or weekends. He has given his all to go to bat for me and defend me in every possible way. He is very educated in his profession! I have again and again recommended him to anyone I know who is in need of representation.- Jay M.
"Albert was incredible!!"Albert was absolutely amazing! He quickly took my case on short notice and helped me immensely. I highly recommend him. If you are hesitant or feeling apprehensive, DONT!! He is worth every penny- Tracy
"The best and professional lawyer"Mr.Guadagno is very professional, friendly , attentive and very supportive when you face a difficult situation. Gave you support and comfort makes you feel you have someone who really cares and is there to help you. Always available to reach regardless if it is week days or weekend. Response to you immediately and works with you. We really really appreciate his support in a time we were stressed out he gave us so much comfort. Really recommend him to others. Grateful to know him .- Adiba
"Excelente"Sinceramente estoi satisfecha porque Alberto Guandageno Alludo muy bien enel casi de mi hijo lo recomiendo hiso un excelente trabajo en la defensa de mi hijo si yo le mandaba textos me respondía en minutos si le abla a por teléfono inmediatamente me respondía igual si le escribí correos electrónicos respondía rápido y me desia esactamente lo que estaba pasando enel caso de mi hijo porque mi hijo dio autorización que me dijera lo que pasaba y gracias a él abogado Alberto todo salió bien es un ángel que Dios pone en el camino de los que nesesitan su alluda muchas gracias abogado Alberto Guandageno- Mamá feliz
"Albert Guadagno truly cares"Albert really goes above and beyond to not only treat you as a client - but as a human. He listens to your situation, tries to understand from different sides, and lets you know what to expect honestly without sugar-coating. His year’s of experience in law really helps you navigate a, sometimes, convoluted legal system with confidence affordably and with careful attention to detail. Highly recommend.- Kienan
"110% in your corner"Albert is 110% in your corner. His prior experience as a prosecutor is what drew me to hiring him. He knows the process from all sides and will fight for you as well as explain outcome possibilities in great detail. He is also a tremendous listener who empathizes and puts your mind at ease (without giving you false expectations) He is a consummate professional of whom I would hire again if needed. Go with someone that not only has the knowledge and skills to help you through your case, but will also be a human being by listening to your concerns. Go with Albert.- CS